How To Get Kicked Out Of
A Chemistry Class!
always, do not try
any of the following in real life!
9. Pretend an
electron got stuck in your ear, and insist on describing
the sound to others.
8. Give a cup of liquid nitrogen to a classmate and ask, "Does this
taste funny to you?"
7. Mutter repeatedly, "Not again ... not again ... not again."
6. When it's very quiet, suddenly cry out, "My eyes!"
5. Deny the existence of chemicals.
4. Write on the board - "Picnic Today" and then when your classmates
arrive, begin toasting marshmallows over the bunsen burner.
3. Pour glycerin on all of the counters, and watch the equipment and
chemical bottles slide off as they are used in your classmates'
2. Pop a paper bag at the crucial moment when the professor is about to
pour the sulfuric acid.
and last but not least ...
1. Carry a small vile of water and tell everyone that you have the
secret to invisibility in there. Place the bottle down and pretend not
to be watching it very carefully.
© 2006, Jace Carlton. All International Rights Reserved.